How YOU can participate:
- Display Shine a Light/Hope is Here flyer in your business/organization window
- Check in on your loved ones (Click here for tips on checking in.)
- Display a Shine a Light yard sign in your yard
- Give a donation of any size (visit WTCG homepage)
- Wear purple throughout the month of September
FMI or to get involved email Tiffany Talley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 325-262-0055.
To find out more about this year's Shine a Light event click here!
THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING SPONSORS
West Texas Counseling & Guidance, Principal LED, Foster Communications, Market Street, Art in Uncommon Places, West Texas Rehab, MHMR Services of the Concho Valley, All-Tex, River Crest Hospital, Oceans Behavioral Hospital of Abilene, Oceans Star Military Program, IBEW, Jim Bass Ford, Accurate Electric, Reece Albert Inc., Woodmen Life